Designed for sprint and speed training applications, everroll® kombi is a double layer, point-elastic sports flooring solution which protects athletes’ joints by absorbing energy.
Impact and slip resistant, everroll® kombi is suitable for use with underfloor heating. Offering ease of installation, the material can also be ‘lined’ with polyurethane on-site to achieve a professional track finish.
Point-elastic, double-layer sports flooring made from PUR bonded rubber crumb and EPDM granulate.
Dimensions of Rolls:
Width: 1,250mm Lengths: 10m / 15m / 20m
- Adequate force reduction rating for sprint and speed training
- Protects subfloors
- Impact sound and shock absorbent
- Impact resistance meets industry standard
- Slip resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Easy installation
- Can be “lined” with polyurethane line paint on site
Show me all products