United Kingdom - June 2024

United Kingdom - June 2024

For further information on exhibiting contact Lucy Findlay-Beale, Event Director.

Middle East - Coming Soon

Middle East - Coming Soon

For further information on exhibiting contact Lucy Findlay-Beale, Event Director

India - February 2025

India - February 2025

For further information on exhibiting contact Lucy Findlay-Beale, Event Director

Sustainability

Sustainability

For pre-event marketing, you are more than welcome to include any of the sustainability features of our venue outlined below:

  • 100% of electricity comes from renewable sources and all gas is accounted for through Voluntary Carbon Offsets (VCOs)
  • We are home to one of the largest commercial wormeries, containing 300,000 worms to recycle food waste
  • We have operated a zero waste-to-landfill commitment since 2012, with 71% of waste recycled in 2021 and the remaining 29% used to create refuse-derived fuels
  • We have water fountains installed throughout the venue which result in 200,000 fewer plastic bottles used every year
  • The venue’s waterless urinals save enough water to fill 6 Olympic-size swimming pools each year
  • 25% of our catering menus serve plant-forward, vegan or vegetarian options and 80% of our menus use British seasonal fruit and vegetables
  • Our living wall along the promenade has 9,000 plants which remove air pollutants
  • Used cooking oil is collected for recycling into biofuel. HVO is used for plant and machinery across the venue which has up to 93% emissions savings compared to white diesel

All Enquiries

 

For all enquiries please contact us at: info@elevatearena.com