Visit us at stand: Media Partner & K63
HCM magazine is a leading publication for the global fitness, health and physical activity industry, covering the latest news, research, trends and interviews with thought leaders from across the sector.
Its readers include the major operators, manufacturers, investors, suppliers and stakeholders in the fitness industry, with an active readership that extends far beyond the magazine's homeland of the UK – from Asia to Australasia, Europe to the Middle East and the Americas.
The magazine is distributed at all the leading industry events throughout the year, including IHRSA, FIBO, Elevate, SIBEC, The Retention Convention, and the ukactive Active Uprising Conference.
Health Club Management is the public affairs media partner for ukactive.
Health Club Management provides a five-part service:
1. The magazine, available both digitally and as a printed copy.
2. The website – www.healthclubmanagement.co.uk – which is updated daily with the latest industry news and jobs.
3. The ezine – the Health Club Management report – which is sent directly to the mailboxes of professionals in sector, offering a weekly digest of news, jobs and key dates for shows and networking events.
4. The Health Club Management Handbook – the annual reference book for buyers and decision-makers in the health and fitness sector.
5. Full video service at our studios or on location.