BALPPA British Association of Leisure Parks Piers & Attractions
Visit us at stand: Supporter & G44
The British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers & Attractions Ltd
Founded in 1936, BALPPA is the non profit-making Trade Association representing the interests of owners, managers, suppliers and developers in the UK’s commercial leisure parks, piers, zoos, family entertainment centres (indoor play and soft play centres) and static visitor attractions sector.
BALPPA speaks for some 300 members, and ultimately for many millions of customers every year.
BALPPA’s principal aims are:
- To represent the needs and concerns of the industry to HM Government departments, policy-makers and influencers
- To promote safe practice throughout the industry
- To promote and defend the interests of the industry
- To provide Members with advice, information and services to encourage best practice within the industry.
- To support the sharing of ideas, professionalism and profitability through networking, sector sub group meetings and an online forum.
- To act as an authoritative source of information concerning the industry to the media and other opinion formers.