The Elevate Innovation Awards are a series of prizes for the best products and services in defined categories. These will be judged by a panel of experts at Elevate, COPA and Elite Sports Expo 2019.
This year the Elevate Innovation Awards have been sponsored by Fitness Compared.
The winners were announced at Elevate on Wednesday 8 May at ExCeL London.
Best participation innovation - the best initiative that encourages participation in sport and physical activity; regardless of age, fitness, background or circumstance
Best health & wellness innovation – the winner of this category will be judged on its ability to facilitate and promote health and wellness. This may be a product or a service.
Best rehabilitation and recovery innovation – the winner of this category will be judged on the benefits for rehabilitation and recovery. Clear evidence of rehabilitation success will be required.
Best workout innovation – the winner of this category will be judged on creating a new method of exercise or workout tool.
Best facility innovation – the winner of this category will demonstrate innovation and impact in the management of gym and leisure facilities. May be a product or a service.
Best innovation for human performance – the winner of this category will demonstrate the benefits in human performance that can be achieved using this product or service. Clear benchmarking and evidence will be required.
Best start-up – the winner of this category will be a new business, brand or initiative that powerfully impacts the fields of physical activity and well-being. Company created within the last two years (since Jan 2017).View the winners of the 2018 Elevate Innovation Awards
Enter the 2019 Elevate Innovation Awards
We are now accepting entries, please complete the following form to enter your product, service or campaign in the Elevate Innovation Awards 2019.
The closing date for entering the Elevate Innovation Awards is 29 April 2019
Elevate Innovation Awards 2019 entry form:
Terms and Conditions
The Elevate Innovation Awards are administered and organised by Quartz Sequoia Events Ltd.
- The awards are open to companies who are exhibiting at Elevate, COPA or Elite Sports Expo 8-9 May 2019.
- Entries can only be made by the exhibiting company. The organiser reserves the right to reject any entrant that is deemed inappropriate.
- Entrants can enter multiple categories.
- Entries must be made by completing the entry form on the awards website (www.ElevateArena.com/Elevate-Innovation-Awards) before the deadline of midnight on 28 April 2019.
- Winning entries will be those which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the panel of judges, best meet the judging criteria. There is a large pool of varied professionals within the judging panel to avoid bias.
- Any judge, with any personal interest or in any way related to a category will not be able to cast a vote for that category.
- The judges’ decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced and receive their trophy at the Awards Presentation on the first day of Elevate. There will be no prior disclosure.
- Winners who are not present will be contacted to arrange collection or delivery of their trophy after the event. Duplicate trophies will be available at a charge .
- If the Awards Presentation is abandoned, cancelled or suspended in whole or in part by reason of war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non-availability of the venue premises, or any other cause not within the control of the organisers whether ejusdem generis or not, the organisers shall be under no obligation to compensate participants in any way with associated costs (e.g. hotel accommodation, pre-paid travel expenses etc). The organisers reserve the right to change the venue and/or timing of the awards presentation or the awards format at any time.
- The organiser is Quartz Sequoia Events Ltd, Quartz House, 20 Clarendon Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QX